Hello! My name is
Eli came into GEARS’ care as a stray and is now looking to find his forever home.
Hi, I’m Eli. My foster mom says that I am playful and love attention but only when it’s on my terms! She says that I am a typical sleep-all-day cat but sometimes will run around with lots of excitement like the silly, goofy boy that I am…
A little bit more about me:
- I start out really shy and act scared but you can help me by giving me my own space and initiate interactions in small amounts to start. I like to be left alone at first and I will come to you when I am ready.
- I LOVE treats…all of them! I also love food, all food, including human food so please keep your eye on me or I will steal yours (and I am not supposed to have human food).
- I meow…a loootttt. Hungry? Meooowwww. Tired, bored, not getting enough attention? Meoooooow. I just love to make noise so you better be okay with a chatty cat! My foster mom says that it’s hilarious!
- When I warm up to you, my favorite way to show affection is a good ol’ head butt (lololol). I do it to humans, doggos, and kiddos. I am NOT picky 🙂
- I wouldn’t do well in a home with super active or hyper dogs. I’m good with my foster doggo sibling but he is super calm and leaves me alone. I like him most of the time but will still occasionally hiss at him (maybe I am just in a mood?!).
- The same goes with kiddos! I love receiving pets and treats from them but I won’t do well if the kiddos are not already good and gentle with animals.
- I am a snuggle bug! I am always all over my foster family and will meow so dramatically if I am ignored (I told you I like to talk!).
- I am not a toy kinda cat unless the toys are your toes.
Do I seem like the pawfect match for you?? I really hope so as I would love to find my furever home soon!
READY TO ADOPT ME?
Please review our adoption process first!